The A&D System Co., Ltd. operates as a leader in the digital stereoscopic image industry. Our company was founded on the concept of digital stereoscopic images, which was recognized by Walt Disney in the US. Based on our digital stereo filter system for general projectors, we are able to provide customers with a complete 3D solution. Additionally, it has unrivaled technology for developing meteorological equipment from images in 3D, which is based on stereoscopic 3D images.
- 01 Specialist in 3D digital stereoscopic filter systems
- This is a specialized company that has received Walt Disney's approval for the quality of its products
- - Unique and newly patented technology that's approved by Walt Disney Studio
- - Patent issued July, 2014(No. 10-1426227)
- - Various design for user customization
- Business type
- Big Cinema type
- Medium Cinema type
- 02 3D GLASSES & SYSTEM & CONTENTS
- Currently, we are supplying stereoscopic 3D polarized glasses to CGV, movie theaters, and all national stereoscopic theaters (local government museums, experience halls, science centers, etc.) A variety of editing equipment and 3D stereoscopic image system technology is available at our company to produce quality contents and images. We produce and distribute 3D/4D content and offer it to our customers abroad.
- Linear type
- IMAX type
- IMAX type
- Bluray Player
- Silver Screen
- 3D stereoscopic imaging system
- 3D/4D contents
- 03 Weather monitoring system equipment
- A&D System Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of weather equipment that utilizes image sensors using stereoscopic images, and developed and delivered to government offices an automated cloud observation system known as ACOS-2018. Further, we hold three patents related to the invention of weather equipment. As part of a joint development with the National Institute of Meteorological Sciences, the automatic cloud monitoring system has been continuously improving and researching since 2008, and has provided equipment to government offices and weather-related universities since 2018.
- Automatic Cloud Observation System(ACOS-2018)